Clayton Jennings Highlights His Genitals and References Obscene Hand Gesture in Latest Video

In the past I have urged and pleaded with Clayton Jennings to Repent – Here

Jennings is a man who is running from correction. He has been stripped of his ministry credentials. When church discipline was placed upon him he left his home church, the same church where his father was senior pastor.

Clayton ran from God into the arms of anyone who claims to be christian that would embrace him.  He no longer is accepted within orthodox christianity.  He now runs among those who preach the health and wealth prosperity. He recently held revival meetings in a church who’s pastor frequently holds healing services and has been known to use a well know parlor trick to lengthen the legs of those who suffer leg or hip discomfort.

The reasons for Clayton to be under church discipline has been documented – Here.

And now this. Yet another public display of pride, immaturity, arrogance and worldliness.

Clayton describes his rejection of Satan’s lies as giving the middle finger:

“I denied Satan’s lies like Judas with a

middle finger and a slow kiss.”

As Clayton attempt to confront sissified christian men he says:

“I used to be timid but I reached between

my legs and what they lack is what I found”

I do not hate this man.  I am concerned for his soul and those who ignorantly follow him.

I urge you to pray for this man. Run from this man. Warn others of this man.

For more about me click –Here

My friends at Pulpit & Pen also wrote a blog addressing Clayton Jennings latest video and can be viewed – Here

1. Christine 1 month ago

So your believing what. Teenage girls who didn’t get what they wanted! And turned it around on Clayton Jennings. As HAS Happened, TO MANY men in this world. Spoiled little Rich Brats! Who didn’t get their way!! Typical, God knows the truth and the devil is at work in this world trying to get Clayton Jennings to shut up!! Well I HOPE AND PRAY THAT HE DOESNT shut up, AND ALL YOU WUSsy MEN He WaS REFERRING to in that Video. Crawl back to where ever they were because they don’t want to hear the truth.

Tim Hurd 1 month ago

No, we are believing Jennings actual confessions of his own sin.

We are believing the many women who have come forward telling of the experiences they have has with Jennings.

We are believing the mentor whom Jennings chose to help him deal with his sin whom Jennings has since ran from because he would not submit to him.

And most importantly we are believing the elders and pastors of the church Clayton Jennings used to attend before he left due to his refusal to submit to their authority. FYI – these elders have since retracted Clayton’s ministry credentials and placed him under church discipline.

We love truth and pray for Jennings to repent.

2. barbara 1 month ago

I’m sure if Clayton Jennings tested what the church leaders wanted against scripter and prayed and then decided to leave the church then as a believer he has a right to do so. I would definitely need to hear both sides of the story. Which I don’t have! Please enlighten me!

3. Bill 4 weeks ago

typical Satan, jealous of his ministry he preaches Jesus. The elders at his church are not Jesus.

4. Susan Roberts 2 weeks ago

I am a member of that very church that Clayton was a member of. I know Clayton and will always love him and his family but what he did to those women, our church and many dear people and friends of our church was and is still heartbreaking. Please do not judge our church because of his decision to leave. What he did was wrong on all counts and to blame the women for his actions is absurd. We are not a church full of hypocrites, we are a church still healing and a church who loves God and will always show Gods love to everyone. We are a Bible believing and a Bible teaching church.

5. Stephanie S. 2 weeks ago

Just Googled his name to see if he’s turned it around yet. Disappointed to see he’s still rebelling against the body of Christ for his own pride. Those elders gave sound council in my opinion. I think that anyone who is still taking his side hasn’t taken the time to read about everything that happened.

If you just watch his videos now vs before the scandal, he speaks with such pride and such a rebellious spirit. Now his ministry is more about defending himself than defending the gospel. You can see his grieving the Holy Spirit is taking a toll on his spiritual life just by watching his videos. It’s so sad. Pray for Clayton.