Greg Locke’s First Wife Speaks Out About Divorce

Pastor Greg Locke’s ex-wife recently recorded a video reflecting on their divorce.

Greg Locke is an unrepentant celebrity internet pastor who shamefully traded in his first wife for another.

Read about his shocking story – HERE

Learn “Three Amazing Facts About The Clayton Jennings Crusade of 2018” – HERE

Read BTWN’s “Open Letter To Clayton Jennings” – HERE

Read “Clayton Jennings Highlights His Genitals and References Obscene Hand Gesture in Latest Video” – HERE

Check Out Everything Bible Thumping Wingnut – HERE

Support BTWN – HERE

Follow BTWN on Twitter – HERE

Like Our Facebook Page – HERE

1. Jeremy 3 weeks ago

People who are real, saved believers know – Pastor Locke is a fake.

He can no longer offer a ministry, he cannot Pastor.

And he needs to get saved.

2. R Sproles 4 weeks ago

May God bless her broken heart. May God also bless the other church members and the community as they dealt with sin that destroyed Gods House.
    I hope he has a repentant heart. Those text messages I saw was absolutely the most horrible thing to say to the person he was to love as Christ loved the church.
    If I had not followed this from day one, I would not comment. I will not have the blood on my hands that I made a call like that on either of the parties. I personally went through a church break up over a pastor falling. My pastor I adored so much fell into the same sin. He didn’t treat his wife the way Greg did. I could not imagine my old pastor putting his wife on a bus to send away. May God pierce this man’s heart for repentance. May God also pierce her former friend/church assistants heart for repentance. If he isn’t rehabilitated of his narcissism. She will also experience the same emotional and mental abuse his wife experienced.
    Praise God for families that stood firm in the church and left. Praise God for men wanting to properly lead their families.
    Prayers for this family. These poor children heard all these words we saw and heard. No man should ever degrade his wife, much less in front of his children. That’s what he thought about the way Christ loved the church.
    Woe me!!!!

3. Jim 4 weeks ago

Don’t know anything about this pastor, but the spirit of his ex-wife is horribly vengeful. I learned a long time ago that only forgiveness will heal a broken heart. If she is broken-hearted, get over it and move on. Nothing will ever come from trying to justify yourself in anyone’s eyes. If he did wrong he will answer to it without your words. But presently I would side with him since she has little in the way of a right spirit about the matter.

• Brady Mayo 4 weeks ago

Jim you side with him because of her vengeful spirit. Have you see his spirit. This man is full of hate, shame, pride and fear like no other pastor I have seen. So siding with anyone here is stupid!

• R Sproles 4 weeks ago

Brady,
        I cannot even hear his voice. I wept over this. I cannot imagine her pain.

• R Sproles 4 weeks ago

Wow! You have absolutely no idea what this lady,her children, and church family endured. Before making a statement like that. I would encourage you to do some research on this and pray for repentance. Many families were destroyed by his actions, and lies.

4. Thomas Pratt 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Locke:

I am so sorry you are going through a painful time in life. Everyone on this earth goes through pain. It could be a death of a child or a spouse. It could be divorce or loss of a beloved family pet member. It could be a career that you spent your life building. It could be rape or sexual abuse, but no matter what it is God is always with you. God will always love you.

When I was 12 years old, I was sent off to boarding school because I was considered a slow learner. God revealed that opposite was true, that is why he provided me with the tools in life to succeed. Has life been a bed of roses for me? No! However I always felt he was with me.

I was beaten up daily as a child and was rather scrawny; weak and sickly. I lacked self confidence and my Elementary School teachers all said I was retarded. The truth was, and is that I am not. My IQ scores and test they made me perform in order to be accepted into boarding school said otherwise.

I did however have a learning problem. I was never very blessed with the ability to understand Math and to this very day have trouble with it.

I prayed everyday through my early childhood that God would help me. He answered my prayers in so many ways and I still feel his love everyday of my life.

You know how he blessed me? He gave me two Christian parents who loved me. He gave me grandparents, who were able to be my friends and take me on fishing trips; golfing; camping and on hikes.

The Lord blessed me with Dogs and cats and rabbits and horses all of whom I loved dearly. They were my dearest and closest friends as a young boy growing up.

The best piece of advice, which I live with to this very day was given to me by my head master, The Rev. Alec Dunn Pudwell. He said Thomas, I am going to give you the key to success. It is so simple and yet it is very hard and you may find it taxing.

Here it is: Love the Lord with all your heart. Work as if everything depends on you and pray as if everything depends on God. You will find it an unbeatable combination. I took his advice when I was 12. I am now 60. I am still following his advice.

Thank you Rev. Pudwell, for all you did for me. Thank you for sharing your secret. I will love you forever! Looking forward to seeing you when God calls me home!

Thomas PRatt

5. Page 1 year ago

This lady is not right

6. A.L. 2 years ago

May God heal her broken heart and bless her immensely. May God repay her ex in this life and the next if he continues in his hardness and hatred of his wife. Like many foolish and immoral women who think they can marry a man who was tipping around on his wife and it will work out she will find out the hard way that the man loves himself. When the thrill is gone and they are left with nothing then he will treat her as he did the first and maybe even worse. Men like this turn my stomach and down low hussies give ladies a bad name. Those poor children being dumped by their Dad for an immoral woman. Proverbs is right that a simple man turns into her house and will be reduced to a crust of bread. May those kids not spurn Christ or blame God for the foolishness of their earthly father. Growing up in a fatherless home is the utmost abuse to a child. I grew up in a broken home and have the scars of it, but God is good and merciful. May His mercy be on the jilted wife and abandoned kids.