1) Romans 1:18-22… tells us that everyone knows that God exists and that we are all without excuse with regards to this notion.
2) Romans 2:12-16… tells us that everyone has a sense of right and wrong, and that everyone knows that they have violated virtue or sinned at some point in their lives.
3) James 4:17… gives us one of the many descriptions of what sin is in the Bible: “…it is a sin for the person who knows to do what is good and doesn’t do it.”
4) Romans 5:12-21… says that we all die because of Adam’s disobedience to God, and that we also all die because we all sin.
5) Acts 17:30-31… says that the Creator commands everyone, everywhere, to repent… because He has fixed a day when He will judge us all in righteousness by a Man (Jesus Christ, His Son, who is qualified for this because He is also God), and He has proven this by raising Him from the dead (three days after He died on the cross 2,000 years ago in Palestine).
6) Romans 10:13… offers hope by telling us that anyone who calls on the name of the Lord (Jesus Christ) will be saved from that impending, future judgement. Romans 5:12-21… also offers hope by telling us that life comes through Jesus Christ… because He obeyed.
I hope this helps…
Godspeed, to the brethren! Are you interested in a brief and scripturally sound “Daily Dose” of the Bible to encourage you every day? Then click here to visit theidolbabbler’s The Daily Dose.
To read more from theidolbabbler click here.
Read more BTWN articles by theidolbabbler – here