Dr. Robert A. Morey Has Passed

Robert A. Morey (November 13, 1946 – January 5, 2019) was a Christian apologist and pastor who has written a number of books and pamphlets.

Dr. Robert A. Morey is the author of over 60 books, some of which have been translated into French, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi, Polish, and Finnish. He is listed in The International Authors and Writers Who’s Who and Contemporary Authors. Many of Dr. Morey’s books are also available in electronic library format from Logos Bible Software.

Here are a few of Dr. Morey’s most popular & recent videos.

Does God Love Everybody?
May 2018 – Dr. Robert Morey Rebukes James White for Interfaith Dialogue
May 2018 – Dr. Robert Morey explains his background & PhDs

1. James Rizzuti 8 months ago

A great friend. A towering intellect. A man of great courage and scholarship. A faith hero of our times. Perhaps one of the six leading theologians of the last century.

2. James Dow 1 year ago

Does this mean that Dr. Bob has kicked the bucket?

3. Reggie 1 year ago

DR. BOB IS ALREADY SOOOOOOO MISSED! HES IRREPLACEABLE!!! IM GETTING HIS COMPLETE LIBRARY!!

4. A.L. 2 years ago

Never heard of him until this post. Went to the website and now I want to read some of his works. Thanks.

• Marcelo 1 year ago

Studies in the Atonement and Trinity: Evidences and issues, are the best treatments I’ve read on their respective subjects.

5. M.M 2 years ago

2 Timothy 4:7-8
    I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.😢