A Warning To The Members Of Apologia Church

BTWN documents and discusses how the elders of Apologia Church have attempted to intimidate and bully him.

Link to BTWN Episode 256 “Be Reconciled One To Another” mentioned in this podcast – HERE

Listen to the phone call Apologia Elders recorded and made public – HERE

Watch this podcast as recorded live on Youtube:

Jeff Durbin shares audio with a Pastor friend stating he’s sharing it with him only “For Now”

Dr. James White message sent through a third party that he has listened to the phone call.

TEXT or Leave a voice message
BTWN Feedback Line
(320) BTWN – GUY

BibleThumpingWingnut

Hosts Tim and Len are a couple of regular guys who started their ministries on YouTube making videos defending the faith and dismantling the arguments of atheism, skepticism, cults and radical unbelief. The Bible Thumping Wingnut Podcast started April 1st of 2014 to encourage Christians to engage in apologetics, evangelism and polemics, and to equip them with the tools and resources to do so to the Glory of God.
  1. Jackson 5 days ago

I’m not quite sure what’s all going on here. It sounds like both parties are in the wrong. 1st it was wrong for Jeff to record and then post what he did but for JD to talk the way he did, is just adding to it. It’s best to just let Tim explain the situation for himself. If you want to share what he has to say, then fine but speaking on his behalf, not so unless you have his blessing and you are just explaining the situation and not jabbing at anyone.

• Jackson 5 days ago

I just want to say that I appreciate what JD is trying to do in regards to polemics but sometimes he is just attacking fellow Christians. Dr. White does the same thing and it’s a shame. You can call others out when they do wrong without attacking them.

2. Rudy Lister 6 days ago

Aren’t you doing what you are claiming should not be done? You posted a text message to Hall from Durbin. Also, you might want to think about how you on this cast ,were thinking out loud ( at the very least ), were expressing how Apologia deals with those that are part of Apologia. That could be taken as a slanderous thing do to the fact that your expression ignored that Durbin gave a standard by which he is functioning. Specifically in this case that if sin is public then it will be exposed publicly.

Some food for thought and prayer.

May the Lord open eyes and hearts where need be, may God bless you.

3. Jared 6 days ago

Thanks Brothers. This was sharpening and a good teaching opportunity. It is sad to see this all, but God can use it to prepare those of us who have been struggling under errant teaching and cloudy perspectives to see the difference between what .purports to be truth and what actually is. Praise Jesus that you have been strong in these conflicts to build us up.

4. A.L. 2 weeks ago

Sorry this happened. We are told in scripture to go to the person who offends us and if they repent forgive them. No one else is to be involved unless the reconciliation needs mediation. I think with Mr. Hurd’s permission it could have been released. I don’t personally know any of the people directly involved or their motives, but I think everyone should step back and do some introspection. I would not post a video criticizing someone I knew unless they were a heretic, apostate, and or and a spiritual threat to believers. Examples would include Josh Harris, Paula White, Beth Moore, Jen Wilkin, Hank Hanegraff, and the like. I really think you guys should stop doing those kinds of podcasts. It is embarrassing to the person. This was done to Sam Jones a couple of months back. I was listening to him regularly and found the podcast on him not accurate plus the goofy photo that wasn’t him. I think Jeff was embarrassed (I would have been) and maybe was retaliating. I listen to JD, Sam Jones, Brannon Howse, Ed Dingess, and you guys. I appreciate the straight talk and biblical perspectives. I have learned and been affirmed in some of my views from all of you. I don’t understand the need to publicly call each other out on podcasts or blogs. I am sincerely sorry Pastor Durbin did this and hope his church will hold him accountable.

5. […] to have not heard the audio, and no one has seen the forthcoming expose’ yet). In response, I addressed the issue on my next public podcast, which is hosted at the Bible Thumping Wingnut Network, which is managed by Tim […]

6. Candice Evans 2 weeks ago

Why would a PASTOR record a man confessing his sin and then post it on the internet for the whole world to see? This is outrageous. Why is he recording ppl in the first place? Its unethical and really shows immaturity on his part.

• anonymous 1 week ago

Because he records all his conversations.