This blog post feature a discussion between Tim Hurd (the BTWN Guy) and Pastor Jeff Kliewer of the Cornerstone Church.

In August 2018 Pastor Jeff Kliewer exposed Pastor Gino Jennings as “Philadelphia’s New Cult Leader” in this blog article – CLICK HERE

In November of 2019 Pastor Gino Jennings responded to Pastor Kliewers blog post saying he is willing to engage in a debate.

Pastor Jeff Kliewer has graciously accepted Gino’s debate challenge. He has accepted Jennings debate challenge via email and the bellow two video responses however, Gino Jennings has dodged and ducked ever attempt to arrange a formal debate.

Watch this clip HERE to hear how pastor Jeff he has reached out to Pastor Jennings to accept his debate challenge.

In this video, Jeff Kliewer interacts with a recent video posted by Gino Jennings. In 2018, having heard Gino Jennings blast Trinitarians, Jeff Kliewer responded by posting an article at BibleThumpingWingnut.com. In that article, Kliewer challenged Jennings to a public moderated debate. In a Nov. 20th, 2019 video posted by Gino Jennings, he addresses Jeff Kliewer’s article. For better audio of Gino’s sermon, listen here:

In this video, Jeff Kliewer interacts with a video posted by Gino Jennings in December 2019. In 2018, having heard Gino Jennings blast Trinitarians, Jeff Kliewer responded by posting an article at BibleThumpingWingnut.com. In that article, Kliewer challenged Jennings to a public moderated debate. In a Nov. 20th, 2019 video posted by Gino Jennings, he addresses Jeff Kliewer’s article. Kliewer responded on December 11th, 2019 with a video entitled “Gino Jennings Debate” (because Kliewer is trying to provoke Jennings to have a formal public moderated debate). A week or so later, Jennings (still unwilling to debate) responded instead with a video. Here is Kliewer’s response to that.

BibleThumpingWingnut

Hosts Tim and Len are a couple of regular guys who started their ministries on YouTube making videos defending the faith and dismantling the arguments of atheism, skepticism, cults and radical unbelief. The Bible Thumping Wingnut Podcast started April 1st of 2014 to encourage Christians to engage in apologetics, evangelism and polemics, and to equip them with the tools and resources to do so to the Glory of God.
  1. Jino Gennings 2 months ago

Sir, all due respect, you are so blind to the truth. There is no trinity jesus has 3 titles and is one God with one name. Man centered? Read your bible the way its supposed to be read. I think you’re scared to have a debate with Gino that annointed by the Holy Ghost man knows that bible from front to back with fear and respect for the only God in Heaven. I pray you receive a revelation sir. You are playing with fire you will pay with everyone’s blood that you are leading astray.

2. Wayne 6 months ago

here we are in 2021 and i am wondering if, you men come any closer to a debate yet?

3. C. Jane 9 months ago

Jennings is entertaining yet abusive. His misuse of scripture to attack rather than to invite proves he is not as pious as he would have us to believe.
    Nothing is gained by his constant hate-filled rants against homosexuals other than to make him look bigoted as he uses God as the author of his vitriol. It is unfortunate that his women seem so contrite and subdued as he demands their inaccessibility to living their lives in a fashion that would make them at least as attractive as the men he convinces to be superior to their gender counterparts.
    He has a foundation in scripture, but he fails to use it properly. I am not so convinced of his holiness as he says he is, but then again, I get to listen to his performances, and that makes my intelligence refute his claims.

4. Andrew Knight 1 year ago

I will debate him, I am a Pentacostal Oneness preacher, I believe what Pastor Jennings preaches. I’ll debate on oneness and salvation. My email is deaconknight7@gmail.com if he truly thinks Pentecostalism is a cult and doesn’t want people led astray let me know.

• Mark 1 year ago

jennings has a plethora of heresies in his quiver, if you believe what he preaches you do not belong in ministry.

• Slave of The Lord 1 year ago

Gino Jennings is a loose cannon filled with himself and does not bear any of the marks of Gal 5:22, 23.
      Please explain Gen 18:1 – 4 (Ref John 8:54 – 58). “The Lord visited”, Three “men” appeared, which one was Abraham addressing as “My Lord”.
      He is a control freak and a bully which actually makes him a coward. He does not study (2 Tim 2:15) because I heard him say that myself.
      He lacks the spirit of meekness, gentleness and humility which are the marks of the Spirit of Christ.
      Jumping around from a few pieces of scripture without context or proper interpretation speaks of an insecure and unlearned person just like the Pharisees.
      With love I would say that I pray he would humble himself in the sight of the true and living God and be saved from his arrogance, Rudeness and demeaning belittling spirit. I pray that the Blind emotional followers would have their eyes opened to the scriptures and not just Gino Jennings because he says so.
      Shalom